We believe and affirm that:
A decent residence can and should be within the reach of every American family; American residences should be well designed, well constructed, and well located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious, and shopping facilities accessible to all; and American residences should be built under the free American enterprise system.
To achieve these goals, we pledge the following principles and policies:
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety, and sanitation shall be built into every residence.
- We shall deal fairly with our customers on all matters.
- We shall deal fairly with our respective employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- We shall provide the non-partisan ACES Dispute Resolution Process to our customers should any disagreement arise during our relationship, and we shall abide by any determination made therein.
- We shall further voluntarily abide by the rules of the ACES Program and the provisions of the Builder Limited Warranty and Performance Standards administered by the ACES Program so as to provide our customers with a fair, comprehensive written guidebook for the determination of warranty responsibility.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of our industry and the ACES Program.